Saturday, November 30, 2013

Digi Stamp...NIKKI

HI all!  I want you to meet Nikki.  She is Santa's lil helper elf.  She is part of my Christmas Collection except the only way to get her is through an instant download. The rest of the collection will come in a couple of weeks in the form of Clear Stamps so keep a look out for those.

I hope you like her, and are able to use her in your creations. Send me a link of your completed projects, I'd love to see her!! Thanks!!
If you'd like for me to email her to you instead of you going to Etsy to purchase her...you may email at  Justafeww@gmail.com I'll invoice you through paypal...
here she is...what you think???

The watermark will not be on the image you download... 
THANKS for stopping by
 and as always...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo