Friday, May 11, 2012

STamping Time with IBFS

Hello!! Last week, I worked with a cute lil' Tea Cup Photo Frame...this week, I decided to try the Tea Pot Photo Frame! Ohhh what a sweet stamp this is! I left the the top open so I can slide in a picture and turn it into a picture card! too cute! I didn't add a sentiment yet, cause I'm not sure who will get this card yet. It can be used for Birthdays, Friendship or even an invite for some R&R! I hope you like my project and are inspired to keep creating!!!

 I colored it in with Copic markers and did a little fussy cutting, lots of stickles and a few flowers!


You can find this stamp over at http://ibrakeforstamps.com go check them out and use my code
SAVE10ELSA at check out for a 10% discount!!

thanks for stopping by and as always...

4 comments:

  1. Elsa..GREAT job!! That is a very darling little tea pot!! Love all your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso trabajo, seguro que me inspirará, que falta me hace, es super creativo.
    Felicidades en el Dia de Las Madre.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! Love it Elsa! Hope you had a super mom's day:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo